Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Here I am- A Bit about Me


Well I have seen so many of these that I thought I would give it a try and see what it's all about


I am a SAHM to a darling Goergous Girl Jessica Zoe who is 5 mths old and have a Loving Hubby as well as a Cute Staffy Dog called JADE


I am addicted to PSP and Incredimail


You can find all my Incredimail creations at FunPlace'sLil Lounge this is a great little group of "Sisters" from around the world


I also tag at the Butterfly Lounge which is a fab little forum.


I have a Fotki where you will find my Tags that can be requested
I am a © Safe Tagger and am a proud member of CILM, MPT, UYA, AMI, Abranda, Rachael Tallamy, Dudleys Bear Den, Heartland Creek Graphics, Cute Prints for You to name a few
All my creations are created for Non Profit and use Free to Use General, Group or Personal Written Permission
Welcome to my Home away from home

No comments: